Abstract submission period begins on March 1st and ends on April 30th, 2023.
- Abstracts written in English of maximum 300 words should be in portrait layout no longer than one A4 page (MS Word or PDF, 1 MB limit)
- The title should appear in bold, lower case and centred (as concise as possible)
- Co-authors and affiliations in italics (the presenting author’s name should be underlined)
- Main body of text to be left aligned with single spacing
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using standard Chemical Abstracts Source Service Index terminology followed by YEAR, VOLUME, and PAGE
- The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended but not obligatory
- Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation
All submitted abstracts will go through a peer review process carried out by a peer review committee. After successful review of your abstract, we will guide you further steps towards your presence at our event.
A confirmation mail will be sent in regards of receiving your abstract and if no mail has been received within one week, please contact the conference coordinator.